Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hair Bows and Clippies for Sale

At one point in time, I was planning on selling lots of bows and clippies in addition to tutus. However right now I am not sure if I am going to be able to continue selling anything after February 10, so I am trying to sell off these items rather than wait for craft shows. These are in stock and available for immediate purchase. I do not have any other hair products, once these are sold, they are gone. If you want to purchase multiple items, let me know and I will offer a discount. Oh and prices are negotiable, I just want these gone!

These are all alligator clips. They are $1 each.
Photobucket

These are all french clips with 2 inch bows. They are $3 each.
Photobucket

These are alligator clips with tulle. They are $2 each.
Photobucket



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Wholesale Ribbon said...

Premium quality ribbon at wholesale prices!!!
http://www.wholesaleribbon.blogspot.com

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa page and other update like as Beratnya Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa, Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa di perpanjang and Jangan Berhenti Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. Thank you So much.

Oes Tsetnoc | Lanjutkan Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa