Monday, January 12, 2009

Hair Bow Extras/Buddies for Sale

These are some pieces that you can purchase to glue onto your bow. These are more items that I had purchased with the thought of making and selling lots of bows, but right now I just need to sell them. I did not make these, but bought them from someone. I will offer a discount on multiple item purchases. I also have more that I need to take pictures of and post. Again, these are first come first served.

College Bow Buddies $2 each
Photobucket

Alphabet and Number Bow Buddies Large $1 each, small $.75 each
Photobucket

Elmo and Mickey (top row) $1 each; cupcakes (bottom row) $2 each
Photobucket

Big/Little Sis (Top row) $1 each; Characters (bottom row) $1.50 each


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Annette Piper said...

How cute are they!

Stacy, I don't know if I've sent a message to you about it, but since Skwiggazine closed the members of the blogring were keen to find somewhere else where we could continue with the blog ring idea. I know that you pulled out of the last round as you were busy, but if you are interested in joining in again, we've created a little corner of the world just for us to do our 'thing'. We'd love to have you on board - in fact I've used one of your images (from your etsy store) on our banner! I hope that is okay!!!?? Anyway, please come and join in at http://creativebloggers.ning.com/

Hope to see you there!

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa page and other update like as Beratnya Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa, Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa di perpanjang and Jangan Berhenti Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. Thank you So much.

Oes Tsetnoc | Lanjutkan Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa