Thursday, August 14, 2008

Buy a Sara Rose Tutu and Help Out a Charity

I have had the idea for awhile that I would like to find someway to be able to use my tutus to give to charity, and I finally figured it out.

Every 6 months, I will be picking a charity to work with. I will design a special tutu using the colors of the charity and then I will donate 30% of the proceeds of each tutu to that charity.

For example, the first charity that I will be working with is The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through the Friends of Heroes team. When you purchase one of the special LLS tutus, 30% of the proceeds from the tutu will then go to LLS through theFriends of Heroes team. The special LLS tutu will be red and black tulle with a black ribbon (I will posting a picture of it tomorrow, I know that I should wait to post this until I have the picture, but I am too excited).

Speaking of Friends of Heroes and LLS, I wanted to add a reminder about the Blogging for Cancer Event. I posted on my other blog about it. And I have links to it on my sidebar here and on that blog. It is going on this week, please take a moment to check it out.

If you would like your charity to be our next charity, please contact me at sarastutus@hotmail.com


Bookmark and Share

No comments: