Thursday, June 5, 2008

Try and Try Again......Diary of a Wannabe Work At Home Mom blogged about me!

Irene from Try and Try Again......Diary of a Wannabe Work At Home Mom blogged about me today! Check out the article. How cool is that!?! I have actually been reading this mom's blog because I thought what she is doing is so neat. She has some really interesting places that she has found in order to make extra money while staying at home. I am so touched to see this article about me. Please go check out the article and her blog today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sara,

That is just fantastic! It's so wonderful to see WAHM's helping each other out, and showing such support. I read the article, and you must be beaming! Congratulations, Sara!

Now, I'm an official Microsoft ambassador and right now we're really trying to scale up our connections with influential bloggers like yourself. I'd love to share with you some of the stuff we've been doing in the last couple months to help women entrepreneurs; we're really committed to providing all the necessary resources to help women start, grow and expand their business.

We just wrapped up a women's entrepreneurial tour across the US called “Vision To Venture;” the response and turn-out was great!

I'd really love your take on these offerings we have right now; I would have contacted you via email but I didn't know which was the best way to reach you.

Thank you so much, I hope I didn't overstep my bounds by directly contacting you. Definitely get back to me if I’ve piqued your interest-- I’d love to share more info with you.

Best,
Kimberly
Official Microsoft Ambassador
k-rosenberg@live.com