Friday, March 7, 2008

Shipping and Payment Information

Shipping prices are per tutu, additional tutus are $3.00 shipping.
Shipping is $5 per tutu
I am willing to ship internationally, prices determined on an individual basis.
I offer insurance and delivery confirmation, please let me know when you place your order if you would like these.

At this time I prefer paypal and RME but will accept checks and money orders. If you do need to send a check or money order, I am not able to mail out your tutu until your item clears the bank.


Sign up for RME here:

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am the winner of the Moby Wrap contest. I am so excited to recieve the wonderful gift.

I am having trouble reaching you. I will send you an additional email with my phone #. I look forward to your return call.

Thanks so much!!!